Graduate Dressmaking...



As of last Tuesday, I officially became a graduate from King’s College London, in a gown designed by the fabulous Vivienne Westwood exclusively for KCL. And it occurred to me during the ceremony that in the three years in which I had studied for my degree, I had learnt about so much more than poetry or the immortal ambiguity of Henry James’ characters. Essentially, I had learnt more about the world; and, about myself. 


Now you may think that I am leading you into a deep tunnel of perplexing visions, where I dictate my triumphs and woes over the past three years.

Do not panic – this is not that kind of blog!

What I have really missed, whilst lying in bed swamped in lecture notes and books, and powering through Mark Twain, is designing and making my own things – which as you can see from my backdated posts, has been incredibly neglected!    

And so, I give you project #1 of Summer 2014: my floral print shell top, with a tie waist.




Comments

Popular Posts