LONDON FASHION WEEK AW13 - The Exhibition and Burberry Prorsum's Visual Catwalk


This has been my first year at London Fashion Week as UK Press and it was amazing! Check out my fashion experience in pictures, the exhibition and all my favourites - Enjoy! 


The Exhibition
 






This is one of my favourite pieces of the exhibition! - By Scandinavian designer Anne Sofie Madsen.

Lace, primary colour I want this dress SO badly! - By Huishan Zhang.
Joanne Stoker
Joanne Stoker

So beautiful - By Les Nereides.


Burberry Prorsum
 

With so many fashionista’s and such outfit inspiration walking around next to my university, I was tempted to do some cheeky shopping on Oxford Street – goodbye student loan…again. But managed to step into a VIP visual catwalk at Burberry on Regent Street, and was given a free glass of champagne!






Comments

Popular Posts